So yesterday I stopped by Ulta for what I don't know. I don't need anything. I ended up getting some NYX products. Flesh colored eyeshadow base, Shangri La trio and a lip pencil in pink nude. Here is what I did with it today...
Eyes
Nyx shadow base
Nyx yellow jumbo crayon applied to lid
inner corner of eye I used the yellow shadow
rest of lid I used the orange shadow
I highlighted with the really light orange color
I then went under the brow bone and inner eye with Glamour Doll Eye Disco White
Lined upper lash line with UD Zero pencil
Bottom I went over with yellow Jumbo pencil then applied Glamour Doll Eye Shamrock color and smudged into the corner of eye with the yellow color from the trio
Clinique black mascara
Face
Physicians Formula Healthy Wear foundation in Creamy Beige
Ulta blush in Infatuation
Benefit Hoola Bronzer on cheeks
Lips
Aromaleigh Sugar Plum Fairy balm
Nyx lip pencil in Pink Nude
I spritzed my face with Mac Charged water to set my makeup....
I first applied the powder foundation with a brush then went over with the sponge and then blended really well with the brush again. I have a hard time using a sponge. I just think of them as dirty...Just me...I do like this powder foundation. It is pressed and not messy at all....I read a lot of great reviews on this product....I hope you enjoy your day and thanks for stopping!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Very pretty! Like a sunset :)
ReplyDeleteI love the colours you used, so bright, beautiful and fun!
ReplyDelete