Let me start off my saying I have always have had a shoe fetish. I love them but never have really bought anything that I really like but all of a sudden I have shoes that I have always wanted to wear.
The first pair is a pair of Via Spiga Espadrille sandals. These were on sale at Nordstroms and I just loved them. I received them last night and wore them today and they are a very nice comfortable shoe believe it or not. This is the most expensive shoe I have ever owned....
The second pair is a great wedge from the Fergie line. I love her style. Always so glamorous and her shoes are great. These were actually my Easter shoes...
This last pair is a pair I got with a 50.00 gift card that I won over at the blog Fansea Pants. This was to be used at the website shoesgotsole.com. These are a cute pair of sandals from Aerosole and they are very cushiony and comfortable.
I actually blame the uprising in shoes on my New York beauty bloggers that I follow...They are such influences but a lot of fun. I realized I can get away with wearing more girly things and feel really good in them. So I hope you enjoy my shoes....You never know I may be getting some more......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Cute shoes! I like the wedges! They are stylish and look comfy!
ReplyDeleteVery cute shoes! I love the last pair the best!
ReplyDeleteOh no must get the Fergie pair. I'm jealous. Actually all of them are cute, but I beginning to drool over those silver Fergies.
ReplyDeleteThanks Lyndsey...They are a lot of fun...I have been wearing them with my jeans lately because it got cool again!!!
ReplyDeleteI knew you would love the last pair Phyrra...When I saw them I thought of you right away!!!
Wahine in Dixie...the Fergie shoes are so cute. All of them are. It was a hard decision on what to buy..trust me....
yay for splurging! the 2nd pair are my faves!
ReplyDeleteOoh, they're all great. I would get tons of use out of the first pair.
ReplyDelete