Yesterday I received some lovely spring samples from Stardust and I also ordered my full size foundation and some more full size colors from the Facettes collection...I have never had a color from Stardust that I don't like...I truly am amazed with the products. Here is what I used...
Eyes
Detrivore Primer
Lid Sun n clouds LE spring
Crease Mystery Facettes collection
Blended with Ivory
Highlighted with Pulse from Facettes collection
upper lashline UD Zero liner
Bottom outer Sun n Clouds inner Pulse
Clinique mascara black high lengths
Face
Stardust luxury foundation in light cool
In Love blush spring LE
Clear photofinishing powder
Ether finishing powder
Lips
Mary Kay blush lip color
Sun n clouds is awesome...full size on the agenda...have more to try...I can't wait for the lippies to come out. I know they will be amazing.....Thanks for looking...
Wednesday, March 31, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Love the look, Krista! LOL on the Mary Kay, I used to sell it. :D Btw, I got Lady Gaga Today! :D
ReplyDeleteI really like this, it's so soft, shiny and pretty. Gorgeous lid shade.
ReplyDeleteVery pretty. It's nice to know how good her products are. I just haven't been able to buy much makeup lately. I can't decide what to wear as it is!
ReplyDeleteWow, Sun 'N Clouds looks so flattering on you! Is the golden shimmer more visible in real life? I can detect a bit of it in the upper pic, on yhe inner corners of your eyes. Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThanks Thia and I used to sell it too Ha.....How do you like Gaga!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks Phyrra!!!
Lyndsey thanks...I know I don't need anything either but I keep on buying...
Hi Saila...to me it looks not shimmery but kinda yellow black. You can really see it in real life... Very pretty!!!
LOVE gaga.....gotta love a good blue based pink!
ReplyDelete