BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Being a little Notorious today...

My main focus today was Hi Fi cosmetics Notorious...Pretty sparkly blue that I just love...Blue and purple were what I had in mind today and they work beautifully for me..My look consisted of these great products today...

Eyes
Silk Naturals Stick Em
Nyx pots and pans cream shadow pencil on lid
Hi Fi Notorious applied on lid by patting
Crease Hi Fi Things That Cannot Speak
Highlight DG Angel
Lined lower waterline with UD Deviant pencil
Lower lashline Hi Fi Work It
Inner lashline Grotto
Estee Lauder Black mascara


Face
Boots Tinted Moisturizer
Benefit Get even powder
Silk Naturals cream blush in Entice

Lips
DG lip balm in creamy caramel
Morgana Cryptoria Diabolica Druscilla
Silk Naturals Black Dahlia



This look I feel is the best I have done in awhile.  Been having more fun and relaxing lately.  Enjoyed getting back into my blog time...What is everyone else doing?




My look of the day....


2 comments:

  1. Very pretty makeup! Things That Cannot Speak looks great in the crease! And you are one sexy mamma there! Love the outfit!

    ReplyDelete