All the Halloween collections coming out my head is spinning trying to decide what to get. I want them all....I don't know why but Halloween reminded me of Fyrinnae for some reason. Maybe because of the complexity of the shades. Not one is even close in shade or texture which to me is incredible.....so with that said here is a little look I did today...
Eyes
Silk Naturals Stick Em
Lid Twinkle Twinkle Little Bat
Crease Sennyo
In center of crease Glass Coffin
outer corner of lid into crease P.C Illicit Passion
Highlight and inner eye Otherworld
Lined top lash line and water line with UD Ransom
Bottom outer lashline P.C Illicit Passion
Inner Otherworld
Estee Lauder black mascara
Face
Benefit tinted moisturizer
Silk Naturals cream blush in Entice
Benefit Get Even powder
Lips
DG creamy caramel lip balm
Silk Naturals Black Dahlia
DG Pennies from heaven halo gloss...
Usually I have a lot of fall out but today I did a lot better. I did a lot of patting instead of sweeping to keep the color vivid. I do believe I am in need of some new brushes.. Wish I had time to go thru what I have and get rid and replace...So much work....fun work....Has anyone ordered anything new from Fyrinnae?
Eyes
Silk Naturals Stick Em
Lid Twinkle Twinkle Little Bat
Crease Sennyo
In center of crease Glass Coffin
outer corner of lid into crease P.C Illicit Passion
Highlight and inner eye Otherworld
Lined top lash line and water line with UD Ransom
Bottom outer lashline P.C Illicit Passion
Inner Otherworld
Estee Lauder black mascara
Face
Benefit tinted moisturizer
Silk Naturals cream blush in Entice
Benefit Get Even powder
Lips
DG creamy caramel lip balm
Silk Naturals Black Dahlia
DG Pennies from heaven halo gloss...
Usually I have a lot of fall out but today I did a lot better. I did a lot of patting instead of sweeping to keep the color vivid. I do believe I am in need of some new brushes.. Wish I had time to go thru what I have and get rid and replace...So much work....fun work....Has anyone ordered anything new from Fyrinnae?

Twinkle Twinkle Little Bat is one of my favorite Fryinnae shades - and it looks great on you! I've been patiently waiting for their new Halloween collection to appear on the website....
ReplyDeleteThanks Cindy!!! I think Sat. I am going to try a bolder look but not sure what I want to try..I never have time to browse yt videos....
ReplyDelete