BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Thursday, October 20, 2011

My new necklace...

Today I just wanted to share my new necklace I purchased from Blix The Moon Maiden....She has an incredible blog and her jewelry rocks....So unique and so pretty...Absolutely love.  Then I found out the piece I bought is the only one she made so I have a one of a kind...Of course my eyes were done with Darling Ghoul and Evil Shades today...Still using tons of Halloween colors...Very pretty....here is a line to Blix's blog...her jewelry site is on there also....http://themoonmaiden-blix.blogspot.com/

9 comments:

  1. That's a gorgeous necklace! :)

    ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Stephanie...I could go crazy with her pieces...Love them...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That necklace is amazing! Blix makes some great jewelry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is really pretty! She has loads of lovely pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Was stopping by to reply to a comment you left about what boots I was wearing. Thanks for posting about my jewelry! I'm really glad you like your necklaces. This one suits you so well!

    Here's the link to the boots: http://www.dmusastore.com/p-3833-leanne.aspx

    I wanted them for a long time and waited for their fall coupon code before I finally got them. They are amazingly comfortable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now everyone have to concentrate on quality instead of quantity and create unique and readable content instead of publishing same content in many places to get rankings.
    Yüz Germe

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow....its really nice....keep sharing....
    burun estetigi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a wonderful post. Thanks for the share. It was very interesting and informative.
    Estetik

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a great post it was very informative. I look forward to reading more of your work. So I made sure to bookmark your site so I can come back later. I enjoyed every minute of this reading
    Estetik

    ReplyDelete