BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Being Social

My goodness I got my Silk Naturals order already...I swear it took 2 days.  Lighting fast shipping.  I love it.  Today's focus is on my main color which is Social by Silk Naturals...Sparkly and gorgeous...just like me..just kidding..I used a little bit of everything and have fun doing it today actually...Following along for the products used....

Eyes
Stick Em
Lid Silk Naturals Social
Crease Grotto DG Cosmetics
Deep crease and outer crease Meow Cosmeitics area 51
Outer lid and into crease Evil Shades Vavavoom
Highlight and inner corner of eyes Sprite Silk Naturals
Lined upper lash line with UD Electric
Waterline UD Electric
Bottom lash line outer Superfly Silk Naturals middle Social Silk Naturals inner corner Sprite Silk Naturals
Estee Lauder Black mascara Sumptuous

Face
Boots tinted moisturizer
Benefit get even powder
Silk Naturals cream blush in Entice
Concealer under eyes

Lips
DG lip balm in Creamy Caramel
Morgana Cryptoria Vampires Vineyard
Silk Naturals Black Dahlia

Whoola....I am loving all these companies as of late....maybe it is the change in the weather and my emotions have been soaring so I can express them in color which is fun!!!  I am lemming all the new Halloween collections coming out.  I ordered Evil Shades collection and don't know which other I am going to go with...HELP!!!!  Enjoy the day!!!! Also, necklace is by Phyrra!!!








2 comments:

  1. You are definitely sparkly and gorgeous! And the shadow looks good too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very very much Cindy..You know that I think very highly of you too!!!!

    ReplyDelete