BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Darling Girl Cosmetic

Well I received my Darling Girl Cosmetics in the mail the other day and I couldn't wait to give it a try.  Not disappointed in anyway....Beautiful, beautiful....Great little freebies and I am definately ordering again...My order came in a timely manner and so happy!!!  Here is what I used for the following look...

Eyes
Silk Naturals Stick Em   ( love this stuff)
Lid DG Equinox
Crease DG Evil Empire (love)
Outer crease Stardust Krista's Blue
Highlight DG Buddy Blue
Lined upper lashline with UD Deviant liner
Lower lashline outer Evil Shades Wiggle Dress
Inner lower lashline DG Evil Empire
Estee Lauder black mascara Sumptuous

Face
Boots tinted moisturizer
Silk Naturals cream blush in Entice (this color was referred to me by Phyrra)
Benefit Get Even powder

Lips
DG lip balm in creamy caramel (Yum)
Evil Shades Silk Stockings
DG Pennies from heaven Halo Gloss....

Lined waterline with UD zero also

I so loved this look.  Very striking for me if I may say so.  Color lasted all day and very little creasing using the stick em.  Can't wait to try out a few other products from DG.  Great product.  Who else uses DG Cosmetics?  What is your thoughts?





2 comments:

  1. Yes, you do look very striking. I love how you did your eyes in this look. I've heard so many good things about DG. I think I might have to give them a try. I don't venture out to too many makeup companies but I think I'll make an exception.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I have gotten a little carried away with different companies lately...This company is great and I think you would really like it....

    ReplyDelete