Wow!!! Still impressed. Still in love!!! Tried out more colors from the Darling Ghoul. Loved this look too...I am having such a blast with these colors!!!Hooray!!! Products I used are as follows:
Eyes
Detrivore Primer on whole lid
Silk Naturals Stick Em on bottom lid
Inner corner Pumpkin Eater
Rest of lid Crypt Keeper
Crease Witch & Famous
Highlight Dream Scream
Lined upper lash line with UD Electric
Water line UD Zero
Outer bottom lahsline Crypt Keeper
Inner bottom lashline Pumpkin Eater
Estee Lauder Mascara in Black
Face
Mac Studio Fix Powder foundation
Blush Mac Sweetness
Hard Candy concealer
Lips
DD lip balm in creamy caramel
Morgana Cryptoria in Diabolical Druscilla
Middle of bottom and top lip DD Halo gloss in Pennies from Heaven...
I really can't say enough. The staying power is so great. All around fantastic.....
Eyes
Detrivore Primer on whole lid
Silk Naturals Stick Em on bottom lid
Inner corner Pumpkin Eater
Rest of lid Crypt Keeper
Crease Witch & Famous
Highlight Dream Scream
Lined upper lash line with UD Electric
Water line UD Zero
Outer bottom lahsline Crypt Keeper
Inner bottom lashline Pumpkin Eater
Estee Lauder Mascara in Black
Face
Mac Studio Fix Powder foundation
Blush Mac Sweetness
Hard Candy concealer
Lips
DD lip balm in creamy caramel
Morgana Cryptoria in Diabolical Druscilla
Middle of bottom and top lip DD Halo gloss in Pennies from Heaven...
I really can't say enough. The staying power is so great. All around fantastic.....

Another great look! Love the DG colors!
ReplyDeleteI love those DG colors....Have you played with them yet? You should....
ReplyDelete