Over on facebook page Never Too Much Sparkle you can post your look for Halloween. The theme is Punk/Rock N Roll Looks. Fun...I am always too chicken to try these out but this time I went for it. I received my Aromaleigh order yesterday and wanted to try out the Cosmetic Glitter in Black. Found a look Perfect for my experiment...Simple but bold...Here was my inspiration for the look. Here are the products I used...
Eyes
Detrivore Primer
Lid Silk Naturals Stick Em
Lid Aromaleigh Cosmetic Glitter in Black
Crease UD Blackout
Too even the blending out I used MUFE in 3 neutral matte color
Lined water line with UD Gunmetal
Lined lower lash line with UD Blackout inner eye also
Estee lauder mascara in black
Eyebrow gel
Face
Estee Lauder double wear foundation
Cheeks Mac Sweetness
Benefit Hoola to countour some of the cheek
Lips
DG lip balm in creamy caramel
NYX Plush Red mega shine lip gloss
Done!!! I love the glitter..I got the silver too and there is a massive abount of reflect colors..oh man it looks so pretty..cant wait to try that one out....Anyone else post a look?
Eyes
Detrivore Primer
Lid Silk Naturals Stick Em
Lid Aromaleigh Cosmetic Glitter in Black
Crease UD Blackout
Too even the blending out I used MUFE in 3 neutral matte color
Lined water line with UD Gunmetal
Lined lower lash line with UD Blackout inner eye also
Estee lauder mascara in black
Eyebrow gel
Face
Estee Lauder double wear foundation
Cheeks Mac Sweetness
Benefit Hoola to countour some of the cheek
Lips
DG lip balm in creamy caramel
NYX Plush Red mega shine lip gloss
Done!!! I love the glitter..I got the silver too and there is a massive abount of reflect colors..oh man it looks so pretty..cant wait to try that one out....Anyone else post a look?

What a fun look Krista! I'm loving that hoodie!
ReplyDeleteThanks Peach...I love the hoodie...Hot topic. One of my favorite stores!!!!
ReplyDeleteWow, you look gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteNea/ Fashioned in Finland
Aw thank you Nea!!!!
ReplyDelete