BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Friday, October 7, 2011

My fitness routine...

As you probably know I have been crazy when it has come to working out...For me it is such a tension re leaver and makes me feel so good when I am done.  Hard work pays off!!! On my own I was doing a routine using workout sets from oxygen magazine.  Great place to begin too.  I had been doing this for about a year .  So I decided that I really wanted to kick it up and bulk up...build muscles.  Whoa I found the perfect person to help me.  A person I literally have know for years from church and school and her and her husband are huge into fitness and run clinics and you name it told me about a little group that meets 3 times a week right after school drop off at the local Judo club...8:15 I am there sharp waiting for my workout...She designed mine and I was impressed because she said I was actually doing really great and have come quite a ways on my own.  It has been going great and my body is really looking defined. So proud of myself.  Eating is a huge part also.  No junk for me..Lots of protein and good stuff.  Vegetables, fruit, chicken, turkey, bison which bison burgers are amazing. My breakfast consists of a Nutrimeal shake with whatever I want to add to it.  Usually a banana or strawberries, almond butter and coconut milk.  Super good.  Just watching your sugar intake you will drop pounds.  I eat clean as much as possible.  On the weekends I treat my self of course.  On my off days I try and work out and home for 30 min to 45 min with most cardio and the rest weights.  Hate to miss a day!!  Also I have found an amazing and healthy skin care line wich as soon as I get it all I will post.  Fell in love with it.  So, besides my love for cosmetics and I have fallen in love with taking care of myself.  Being healthy is actually fun.  Take it slow and from there you will be amazed and yourself. 


2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much Robyn. It has taken me awhile to break out of my comfort zone. That is a milestone in itself. I just have to stay positive and keep going!!!!

    ReplyDelete