BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Darling Ghoul Halloween....

Been anticipating the arrival of this set and sooooo excited how fantastic my look came out using the products today.....this product line is the bomb...no other words...the bomb diggity...fantastic...The quality and staying power for me is beyond great.  My look stays in place all day...So here are the products I used today.....

All Darling Ghoul for eyes

Eyes
Detrivore primer on whole lid
Silk Naturals Stick Em on bottom lid
Will o Wisp on center of lid
Outer lid Scream Queen
Inner lid Candy Corn....Sparkly sparkly..
Crease Zombody to love
Outer crease Jack's Lantern
Highlight Corpse Candle
Stila black liquid liner on upper lash line
bottom outer lash line is Jack's Lantern, middle Scream Queen and inner Will O Wisp
Water line UD liner in Crash
Estee Lauder black mascara

Face
Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation
Cheeks.....Silk Naturals cream blush in Entice
Benefit Hoola bronzer to contour the cheeks

Lips
DG lip balm in creamy caramel
Outer sides of lips top and bottom Morgana Cryptoria in Vampires Vineyard
Middle of lips Morgana Cryptoria in Diabolica Druscilla
Center of lips top and bottom DG Halo Gloss in Pennies from heaven

I believe that is all....So fun...now I have to put these aside so I can do a look with some more of the collection.  Who has this collection?  I recommend trying this line...You will love it...






2 comments:

  1. Such a great look! Isn't DG Halloween collection amazing!? I did a look with the Candy Corn pixie sprinkles yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much...Yes it is amazing. Very fun and the colors are so perfect to work with..

    ReplyDelete