BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Friday, October 14, 2011

The movie Sucker Punch

Who has watched Sucker Punch...finally I got to watch it today....my take was it was kinda weird but I liked the action and the music I loved....I am glad I didn't go see it at the movies but it was ok...I would watch it again.  The beginning of the movie I loved...very intense....here is my favorite song from the movie.....Did anyone else like the movie?

2 comments:

  1. Mmmmm...I started watching it online and got bored, LOL. Maybe I'll give it a chance. Hope you are doing well. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aye, I have this one... and I liked it quite a bit more than I thought I would. It's... well. For me, it was like watching a mental breakdown... what happens when the Id, Ego, and Superego fail to work at tempering one another after a traumatic experience.

    I'm weird like that, though :P

    ReplyDelete