You all know that I have been really involved with fitness lately...Everyday I workout..I have even taken up rollerblading. Today was a little windy so I haven't gotten out there but who knows maybe later...My friend who I workout with and helps train me is going to discuss with me on Monday my options for getting a fitness certificate..I can do a lot with that and it would be wonderful to find a really decent paying flexible job and have fun at the same time. It is going to take a lot of serious hard work but it will really do me some good and make me tough...Been eating as healthy as much as possible. Bison is fabulous. Hard to find and have to drive to get it but it is worth it...It is good in chili and tacos and you name it. A lot of ground turkey I use also...This has changed my life tremendously. My friend also sells Usana products. I use the Rev powder sticks to add to my water to power thru my workouts or whenever. Their Nutrimeal shakes are great and I have those on autoship.....Protein protein...They also carry a line of skin care called Sense'. Love all of it...This line has no chemical preservatives..Smells amazing and feels good on the skin....www.usana.com here a link to all the products if you would like to look. So anyway just thought I would share my plans....here is a picture of me in the morning before going to work out..I hadn't put my contacts in yet...Have a good night...
My skates!!!
My skates!!!

Look at you in KILLER shape!!
ReplyDelete