BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Ah the sun is shining and it is warm...but that is going to crash this weekend of course...today I will just enjoy the sun and the pleasantness.  Today I wanted something soft but a little dramatic so I used some of my Stardust Holiday colors.  The combination turned out lovely....Also I wanted to share my hat with you....I picked it up at Target and I love it....It hides bed head real well first thing in the morning too..Ha....

Eyes:
Detrivore Primer
Lid Stardust Holiday Delight
Crease Stardust Ribbons and Bows
Crease and outer corner of lid Stardust Hearthstone
I reapplied Ribbons and Bows to inner lid
Blended out lines with Stardust Ivory
A Toast at Midnight to highlight
I used Mac's Gesso on inner corner of lids to brighten
UD Zero liner to line upper lash line
Lower lash line I applied Mac's painterly paint pot
Outer lower I applied Holiday Delight
Inner I used Ribbons and Bows and also applied that under Holiday Delight
Clinique Black mascara

Face:
Clinique Liquid foundation
Cheeks Stardust Petal Blush
Stardust Clear photofinishing powder
Stardust Ether Finishing Powder
Stardust Winters Kiss Powder


Lips:
Aromaleigh Blankgeneration lip color....

Turned out lovely...I really love Stardust...Thanks Jenna for some amazing products...



1 comment:

  1. This look has colors that compliment each other perfectly.

    ReplyDelete