BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Saturday, March 6, 2010

My look with Alice in Wonderland colors

I used my colors from the Fyrinnae collection and from the UD collection.  I seemed to be able to correlate colors with characters or things from the Fyrinnae collection a lot more.  I identified the blue with the Cheshire Cat because Fyrinnae used blues for him and painted roses I saw Alice painting roses and so on.  To me the UD collection didn't match too much.  The color called Alice didn't remind me of Alice, Absolem wasn't green to me.  I know he is a caterpillar but he is blue.  At least to me....Mad Hatter wasn't brown....I saw pretty peaches and greens, Queen should of been a reddish not a purple and you know what I am trying to say.  I know UD's colors were already existing colors but I like the concept of Queen of Hearts being related to red...White Queen....white...Mad Hatter....peach...Maybe I am being too critical but the small collection Fyrinnae put out last year is better color wise.  Some UD colors like jabberwocky go with the dragon...white rabbit...white rabbit...oraculum color of parchment...you get the idea.  So ok I am done being picky.  I loved the movie and here is how I used my colors today....Fyrinnae's collection is actually the mad tea party .....they still are available if interested. I recommend highly....

Eyes:
too faced shadow insurance
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
Inner lid Fyrinnae Nijiro
rest of lid Fyrinnae Looking Glass
crease and outer lid Curiouser and Curiouser with a light hand so I didn't blend all the color out.  I would reapply and blend frequently
blended out lines with Fyrinnae Finnegans's Wake
highlight was Nijiro
lined upper lash line with UD liner in zero
lower lashline I applied UD Alice and too it into the outer lid a bit
went over Alice with UD liner in Electric
UD Wonderland for bottom inner lining
I also used a little bit of UD Drink Me Eat Me for a little more blending on the lid
Clinique black mascara

Face:
Clinique liquid foundation
Ulta blush in Infatuation
Stardust clear photofinishing powder
Stardust finishing powder in Ether
on cheek bones Stardust Finishing powder in Illumine

Lips:
Mac Cremesheen Glass in Petite Indulgence

Man I love the Fyrinnae colors.  So vibrant and easy to work with.  I always have to remember to pat on the color and use a light hand but the colors came out so pretty.  Love it....Who else has the Fyrinnae collection from last year and do you love it?

4 comments: