My nails are sporting the lovely Adina!!! This color is from the Zoya Reverie collection inspired by the lovely Adina from Krasey Beauty. This is such a pretty color with purple and green being the two colors of this polish. My favorite colors. Adina sent this to me signed. I won this on her blog. So excited. I read the Krasey Beauty blog on a daily basis. Adina is quite the blogger being she is in the heart and soul of it all New York City.....She is very savvy in cosmetics and fashion. Adina also gets very involved with New York Fashion Week and blogs extensively about it. She pours her heart and soul into everything she writes and does such a fantastic job. Please check out her blog. She posts at least twice daily and is always filled with great ideas and products. Love Krasey Beauty!!!!
Krasey Beauty
Zoya
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Thank you...I wish I would of gotten a better picture. It is rainy here today and cloudy but no complaints. It is in the 50"s and the snow is gone...YaY....
ReplyDelete