I so have been wanting to use some unusual color combos but haven't had time to be a little wild lately. Today I had time...Yay! So I broke out the Aromaleigh Rocks. These are some intense unusual colors for sure. These are being discontinued so Miss K can reformulate this line. You can purchase these for 35% off. I am starting a list. I use a good primer and I even set with a finishing spray. I don't foil these at all and they still come out beautifully....I wanted to do a dark lip but wasn't sure if that would come out so Rocks met GaGa today....Here goes....
Eyes:
UDPP
Lid Estranged
Crease Googoomuck
Outer corner of lid brought into crease is Moonagedaydream
Be Mine was used to blend
Highlight down to outer lid and into inner crease is Whitewedding
I blended like mad
Lined upper lash line halfway with UD Zero liner and smudged some
Lined bottom lashline with Nyx jumbo pencil in Pots and Pans
On top of that I applied Moonagedaydream to outer half and inner Estranged blended together
Lined underneath that with Whitewedding
Spritzed eyes with Mac's Charged water to set colors
Clinique black mascara
Face:
Dior Airflash foundation
Aromaleigh Rocks cheek color in Candy o
Stardust clear photofinishing powder
Aromaleigh Metamorphosis finishing powder
Lips:
Mac GaGa lipstick
Woolah.....This is my fun Saturday look. Is anyone else ordering some Rocks?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Wow, this look is very cool! I love how the greens look on you! Is it bad I could tell the colors you were wearing before seeing your product list? lol
ReplyDeleteThis is a great look on you!
ReplyDeleteLove it Krista! :D
ReplyDeletenice! I love it! I wore something kinda similar last night, blue/green/gold but with my Alice Palette
ReplyDeleteI ordered a lot of rocks! (well, a lot for the budget, anyway)
I love them so much! I can't wait till the reformulation comes and we can see the changes
Hi Heather and I think it is great you knew the colors. That means you love your Rocks!!
ReplyDeleteThanks Jane and Thia Winter!!!
Miss Tat...you still loving that UD palette. There are some great colors in there and you were them so well...I can't wait to see the new rocks. They are so fun to work with...Thanks everyone!!!
Not sure I've seen you with greens before - this is very pretty on you. Love what it does for your brown eyes!
ReplyDelete