Ok...so tonight my 6 yr. old and I went to see Alice in Wonderland. We both really enjoyed it a lot. The whole cast was great. Johnny Depp was especially great as always. The best part for me was listening to all the shades of eye shadows. I heard a lot of shadow names from the Alice in Wonderland collection that came out last yr. I think from Fyrinnae. The colors were dead on in the movie. It was so cool. Of course I heard shadow names from Urban Decay's Alice in Wonderland book of shadows too and it made for a lot of fun. I really loved all the vibrancy of color and how it is used throughout the movie.
Has anyone else seen it yet? How did you like it....I know some of you have the Fyrinnae collection. Aren't you glad you got it. I sure am.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Here in Brazil has not yet debuted. I can not wait to see.
ReplyDelete