Who wore green today? I wore a kinda of a green. I do love green but I really was going to do a purple look but I used some green. Quick question....Does UDPP irritate anyones eyes? For some reason all of a sudden I used it and my eyes water and itch like crazy. Yesterday I used Detrivore and my eyes never bugged me. So weird!!! Any way...on to the makeup!
Eyes:
UDPP
Lid Aromaleigh Aquanightmare
Crease Aromaleigh Tapestry
Blended with Stardust Ivory
Highlight Stardust Pixie's Breath
I also added a little Pixies's Breath on top of the Aquanightmare
I lightly dusted eye also with Aromaleigh Sylph
Lined top lash line with UD Zero liner
Bottom lash line I applied Mac painterly paint pot
Outer bottom Aromaleigh Aquanightmare inner Stardust Pixie's Breath
Went around whole eye with Pixie's Breath for sort of a halo effect
Clinique black mascara
Face:
Clinique liquid foundation
Aromaleigh Verve blush
Stardust clear photofinishing powder
Stardust Ether finishing powder
Lips:
Aromaleigh Blankgeneration lippie...Love this color....
Very sparkly in the light...What do you think?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I love this! I'm contemplating wearing green today...not sure yet, as I honestly don't own much green!
ReplyDeleteAnd about the UDPP, the same thing happened to me! I used it fine for maybe a couple months or so, then all of a sudden I developed some mad allergic reaction. My lids would swell and itch and sometimes even get tiny bumps! Detrivore never does that to me though for some reason. I still haven't figured out what ingredient in UDPP I'm allergic too, but its nice to see I'm not going crazy XD
Hey Lisa Kate...isn't that weird with the UDPP...I think I am going to have to stop using it. My eyes still itch...I love this lippie from Aromaleigh...so pretty....So, no you are not crazy..my eyes do the same thing!!!
ReplyDeletePretty Pretty!! I'm fine with UDPP, but too faced shadow insurance makes the skin on my lids peel and itch... weird stuff.
ReplyDelete