I love purples and this one is so great!!! I have used it before but every time I use it I remember why I love it so....such a nice soft pretty color.....
Eyes
Detrivor Primer
Lid Stardust Lavender
Crease Stardust Eggplant
Highlight Stardust Gossamer
UD Zero liner on top
Bottom Mac painterly paint pot then applied Stardust Sapphire to outer lash line and applied Lavender to inner then blended and ran Lavender down under the Sapphire.
Clinique Black Mascara
Face
Stardust Light Cool Luxury foundation
Ulta blush in Heartbreaker
Stardust Clear photofinishing powder
Stardust Ether finishing powder
Lips
Mac GaGa....
This is such an easy pretty combo....I am using this again!!!
Friday, March 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Pretty :) Lavender eyes really do look lovely on you. Also, the Gaga lipstick works really well overall with that look and with your coloring. This is a really nice spring look.
ReplyDeleteHi Phyrra and thanks...I can never find the right lip color for me. This one tends to work quite often. I am not sure why but it does.
ReplyDeleteOoohh I love purples. This color looks so pretty on you!
ReplyDelete