BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Stardusting today.....

When I read other blogs I get inspired to bring out colors I haven't used in awhile.  I do use Stardust on a daily basis.   It is my staple brand but I wanted to go a little bit purple today.  I also wanted to use Jenna's foundation.  Here is my look today using Stardust....

Eyes:
UDPP
Lid Pink Ruffle
Crease High Maintenance
Outer crease and outer lid Pure Femme
Went back over crease with High Maintenance and Pure Femme
So Soft to blend out the lines
10 on the mohs for highlighting
I blended like a crazy lady....
UD Zero for lining top lid half way
Bottom lash line I used a NyX jumbo pencil in a bright reddish pink
Went over with Pure Femme and Pink Ruffle blended together
Went under that with Mac Gesso to soften
Lashes Clinique black mascara

Face:
Stardust Luxury Foundation in Light Cool
Cheeks...Ulta Afterglow
Stardust clear photofinishing powder
Stardust Ether Finishing powder

Lips:
Mac GaGa of course
Aromaleigh Sweet Tart over that

My face doesn't look as flawless as I would like it too....Maybe I am being to picky...I think it all came together rather well....Have a great one!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Aaah I love this! Purple is my favorite color, this is fabulous! You can really pull off that Lady Gaga lipstick, I think it's something that looks quite bad on most people, but it looks really nice on you. :)

    ReplyDelete