BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Very simple look

I got this look from Viola over at Killer Colours.  She showed how to get a simple look but with nice color.  Have you ever checked out her blog?  She has pictures posted over at Mad Minerals...She does great work...The look is for blue eyes, coral cheeks and nude lip.  I didn't have any coral blush so I had to improvise.  Here you go!!

Eyes
Detrivore primer just on lid
Under browbone I used Mac painterly paint pot
Lid I used Stardust Sapphire
Lower lashline painterly and then Sapphire applied
Clinique black mascara
I filled in my brows with Aromaleigh Phaedra.  I got this idea from Fresco Phyrra and I love it....

Face
Clinique Liquid foundation
Ulta blush in Infatuation and over that I applied Ulta blush in Karma
Stardust Clear Photofinishing powder
Stardust Ether finishing powder

Lips
Aromaleigh Sugar Plum Fairy
Mac Cherish lipstick

Very simple but with a punch.  Very happy!!!!


5 comments:

  1. Oooh, lady! I love how that blue makes your eyes pop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful look! I'll have to check out that blog. You don't have Aromaleigh Rococo? That is sort of a coral, it my perfect "fresh" face look blush!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Saila thank you very much...blues are so fun! I had to find the right blue and I think I came close to hers....

    Thanks Lyndsey....do check out her blog. I think some of it is in swedish but I love it...I don't actually have Rococo...I have no corals do you believe it!!!! All the makeup I have and no corals...

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this look! You're as addicted to MAC lippies as I am I think.....I just got two more LOL....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the look! I also like the look that inspired you!

    I like Phaedra on you :)

    Hmm, I bet you have some eye shadows that can work as blush for a coral. Maybe Aromaleigh Hot Stuff? Or Rhinestone Housewife?

    ReplyDelete