Oh my goodness. I have so much product and half the time I forget what I have. Being a lover of the traditional makeup and mineral makeup I think I get in way over my head with product. How many of you do the same. Every blog I read inspires me in one way or another so I end up trying out a lot of different brands. So today I mixed it up. Here is what I used today....
Eyes:
UDPP
Lid Aromaleigh Baby Blues
Inner crease Aromaleigh big tickle
Outer crease Illamasqua in a matte purple...the name wore off...go figure
Blended out lines with MUFE in no. 3
Highlight to inner eye and inner crease Sephora aspen summit no 23
Outer lid and into outer crease Medusa shadow in electric black
Lined top lash line with UD Zero liner
Bottom outer lash line electric black, then the purple color and then big tickle...blended these lightly
I then ran the Sephora color underneath those colors to soften up
Clinique black mascara
Face:
Dior Airflash spray foundation
Cheeks Ulta blush in Afterglow
Stardust clear photofinishing powder
Stardust Ether finishish powder
Lips:
Aromaleigh Sweet Tart lip color
I did a lot of blending but they all seemed to mesh pretty well.. I also like the airflash foundation. It is quite expensive. I think 52.00. It does last forever and you need little. I spray it on the brush and work quickly from there. I hope everyone has a great day!!! Thanks for stopping!!!
Thursday, March 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I really like that blush on you.
ReplyDeleteHow do you like the foundation?
Wow, this is a really nice look! Another wow! you do have a lot of different products!
ReplyDeleteHi Phyrra! Thank you. I really love Ulta's blushes. They were having a sale at one time buy 2 get 2 free and they are nice...Have you tried them? The foundation is really nice. Very pricey though. It does last all day long without my face looking greasy..
ReplyDeleteHi Lyndsey and thanks...Yes I have an ungodly amount of stuff. I have stuff I have gotten free and just a lot of everything....
Gorgeous!! Your skin looks amazing, I've alwys been curious about that foundation... is it easy to apply? I love your blog background BTW :)
ReplyDeleteThis is a look I really like! You just seem to glow all over - is it the different foundation?? I also like the lip/blsuh combo. It works very nicely
ReplyDeleteHi Nina...The foundation can be tricky...It seems to dry fast so I do a section at a time. I spray the foundation on the brush and dab on my face and then blend. I will go over to blend the jawline with my fingers. Thanks for the background comment.....
ReplyDeleteHi Marcey and thanks....I think it is the foundation and I swear it is the Stardust finishing powders. They are so amazing....