BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Late for Work

That is the color I used today....I wasn't late for work...I stay home but sometimes getting my child to school on time is a challenge.  Yesterday I received my Aromaleigh lippie order and I got a sample of Late for Work from the Hot in the City collection.  Just had to pull this together with something.  Here is what I decided:

Eyes:
Detrivore Primer
Lid Lady Liberty
Crease Late for work
Blended the crease out with Flaxen
Applied Persian Kitten for highlight
I also dusted some Whitewedding over the whole eye lightly
Lined upper lash line with UD Zero liner
Bottom outer I used Late for work wet and the inner Persian Kitten
Clinique Black mascara

Face:
Clinique liquid foundation
Verve cheek color
Stardust clear photofinishing powder
Stardust Ether finishing powder

Lips:
Headoverheels lip color

That is it!!! The Detrivore eye primer is just sticky enough for me to keep the sparkles.  Hope you have a great day!!!!



1 comment: