Oh so today I felt that I need spring. I think we all do. This has been the longest winter and the most snow in a long time and I don't see it leaving too soon. I wanted to look fresh so I pulled out my Aromaleigh. Here is the look I came up with...
Eyes:
UDPP
Mac Painterly Paint Pot
Lid Rooftop Garden
Crease Zephyr's Breeze
Outer lid and blended into crease Phaedra
Soften lines I used Flaxen
Highlight to inner eye and blended into inner crease Sylph
I really blended and reapplied as needed
UD Zero Liner upper lash line
Lower lash line UD Graffiti liner
Over that Rooftop Garden and then inner lower lash line Sylph
Clinique Mascara
Face:
Clinique liquid foundation
Benefit Hoola bronzer to contour cheeks and some down the nose, forehead
Cheeks Ulta blush in Infatuation
Stardust clear photofinishing powder
Whole face I applied lightly Metamorphosis powder
Lips:
Mac Viva GaGa
Sylph is such a wonderful little gem. I only have the sample but I use it alot . It is a great color. I also love the Meta powder. Really transforms your look.
Benefits bronzer is awesome. No orange or sparkles and it just looks so nice. It was 28.00 which is expensive but I really like it. So that is my springy look during this awful cold day!!!
Thursday, February 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Very pretty! I love how you did the crease/outer v area, and how high you brought up the crease color.
ReplyDeleteThose colors look really pretty together. Lovely!
ReplyDeleteLove this look Kristen! I agree on the sylph, I use it almost daily!
ReplyDeletea breath of fresh air, stunning!
ReplyDeleteSylph is an amazing color, I love how you used it here!
ReplyDeleteTwo of my favorite things, green and Aromaleigh! Very fresh and pretty and a perfect cure for the winter blahs. I like to use Flaxen to blend too.
ReplyDelete