I know everyone loves the minerals...I have started using my go to Mary Kay again...I need some basics that I use and ended up getting a free gift so I played with the colors. So this is actually yesterdays look....
eyes:
too faced shadow insurance
lid Denim Frost
over that I applied Blue Metal
Crease Sienna
Highlight Silky Caramel
lined upper lash line and bottom with PencilMeIn Lapis liner then went over bottom lashline with Denim Frost and Blue Metal
Mary Kay Ultimate Mascara in Black
Face:
Mac Studio Fix Foundation
Cheeks Mary Kay Pink Petals
Over blush Mary Kay Mineral Bronzing powder in Desert Sun
Lips:
Mary Kay Tinted Lip Balm with Spf 15 in Blush
Mary Kay came out with pressed minerals awhile ago. I do like this formula better. The shadows seem to hold up well with the primer on the lids.
I really do love the tinted lip balms. I believe I am going to have to buy apricot in that formula. This product is not sticky and goes on so nice and stays on and has a really lovely smell too..
I use to be a consultant and I have used these products forever and they never seemed to fail me. I just love so many brands that I couldn't keep faithful. I get to bored and feel stuck. So I am enjoying my little bit of free product. Has anyone else ever use the Mary Kay brand and what do you think?

You look great in this denim blue shade.
ReplyDeleteHi Robyn and thank you. That is such a neat denim color. I wasn't sure if I would be able to get it to come out so intense but the primer did its job.
ReplyDelete