BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

On the sunny side



Oh what a day today. I just have had time to post what shadows I wore today. I know everyone else has had a busy day today too. My shadows made my day though so let me share.

Eyes:
Primer
Lid to brow bone Mac Pollinator from the Naked Honey collection Mid tone warm reddened peach with pearl frost
Inner corner About Face Delicious Adventure retired color....coral color
Outer corner of lid and a little into crease Aromaleigh Velvetgoldmine from the Rocks Collection
Under browbone is Glamour Doll Disco White white with blue
Lined upper lash line with Stila black eyeliner
lower lashline with Velvetgoldmine
Flirt Black Wink mascara

Face:
Aromaleigh Glissade Foundation
Aromaleigh Mineral concealer
Mac On a Mission Blush
ColorScience mineral sunscreen
Mac Honey Light High Light Powder from the Naked Honey collection dusted on cheeks and forehead and bridge of nose Light Peachy gold with shimmer

Lips:
Mac Viva Glam Glam V lipstick

So I really love the products I purchased from the Naked Honey Collection. Pollinator is a pretty color but you need to use a lot of it because it is pretty light.
The highlight powder is just lovely. A real pretty color.

The three colors I used on the eye are pretty similar in color and I think it made a nice wash of color. Nothing really dramatic but they all blended in so well together. What do you think. I haven't done anything real dramatic lately. I will work on that. I have a bunch of items coming from Mac, Nars, Stila and eye liners from Pencilmein. I think that is it. I have plenty to work with I think. I took advantage of the Mac friends and family sale and picked up some basics and Nars had a summer duo I wanted to try and it was free fedex shipping and Sephora had the new Stila quad for 10.00 which it is a 28.00 quad. It is from the Indian Summer collection. Eye liners sound really interesting. I see alot of you have gotten some really awesome looking colors and can't wait to see all the looks....

3 comments:

  1. Pollinator looks really nice, and so does Delicious Adventure, pity it's been retired... was it long ago?
    I really like the blush as well - I'm glad you enjoy the colors you picked up from this collection ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW..LOVE LOVE LOVE THE ORANGE AND UR YELLOW SHIRT, SO NICE, OXOXOX IT IS SUNNY AND GREAT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Vanessa...Delicious Adventure I think was in one of The She Spaces collection she brought back for a limited time in May. I think it was Story telling or Story People. The colors from that are very striking.
    Thanks Phyrra!!!

    Hi PaintHead....I got some of the inspirations from looking at your blog. I love all the colorful pictures. It inspires me to try color and we shouldn't be afraid to use it. Some people say you look clownish with brights but I think if applied correctly color is very striking!!!

    ReplyDelete