BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Thursday, June 4, 2009

More Glamour



Today I used another color from my Glamour Doll shadows.  I always love purple so I thought I would use it today.  The Glamour Doll products seem to be very pigmented and easy to work with.  I am really liking these.

Glamour Doll Glam Girl
Mac Sushi Flower
Aromaleigh Flaxen
About Face Crisp White Shirt

Eyes:
Primer
Lid Sushi Flower.  This is from the pro palette colors.  I thought this gave off some really nice color.
Crease Glam Girl
Above crease Flaxen
Highlight Crisp White Shirt
lined upper lash line with Stila eyeliner
bottom lash line Glam Girl
Flirt black mascara

Face:
Bare Minerals Foundation
Bare Minerals Multi tasking bisque
Mac On a Mission Blush
Colorscience mineral sunscreen

Lips:
YSL Rouge Pur #22

So how do you like the purple?  I thought it came out pretty nice.  I so love purple.  How about you?

3 comments:

  1. As always I loooove the pinks and purples on you. And this lippie looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Robyn and thank you. I have had that lipstick forever and I just love it. Expensive but YSL lippies are so nice!!!!

    ReplyDelete