I wanted to use something soft that would go with my style warrior colors from Mac. So I went with a couple Fyrinnae products. I really love their shadows. So nice and vivid colors. The color combo worked out just perfect for me.
Eyes:
Primer
Lid Fyrinnae Rapunzel Had Extensions (love this color)
Crease Mac Tempting
above that is Fyrinnae Glass Coffin and I used it in the outer part of the lid a little and into the crease
Highlight Make Up For Ever #3 which is a matte whitish beige
lined upper and lower lash line wet using Mac's charged water with Fyrinnae Dragonskin
right under brow I applied a little of Fyrinnae Liquor is Quicker
Flirt Black Wink Mascara
Face:
Aromaleigh Glissade foundation
Aromaleigh Concealer
Mac On A Mission Blush
ColorScience mineral sunscreen
Lips:
Beaute gloss in Skintrade
I love combing the mineral with the traditional. It was very easy to work with. The make up for ever mattes are great. Blend very very easy. They are expensive but well worth it. I still am so in love with Fyrinnae. Very magical. What are your favorite Fyrinnae colors? Have you tried Make Up For Ever, Fyrinnae?

Very pretty! I love the halo of gold around the inner corner.
ReplyDeleteDitto what Robyn said. Really pretty!
ReplyDeleteThanks Ladies. I love Rapunzel had extensions. It is a beautiful color.
ReplyDelete