My oldest graduated from high school on May 21. Yes high school. We are having the big party next weekend. I am having food catered and my friend is doing the cakes. It was exciting and sad. She is staying local for school so she will be around so it is ok. I think she is going to help me out taking Jules back and forth to school. Private schools don't provide transportation. My daughter graduated from an all girls catholic college prep school. Very hard so we are very proud she made it and it is going to help her so much with college which is a great feeling so I hope she realizes what a sacrifice we have made because it hasn't been easy. Private schools are so expensive but the curriculum pays for it.
The pictures are of Justine with my fatherinlaw and with my mom. My dad passed away when Justine was 4 and my motherinlaw passed away when Jules was 1.
Now Jules will be gone all day when school starts so I will be finding a little something to do. I don't want to not be around for her because of a job. Full time jobs got in the way with my oldest and she was at daycare all the time and we missed all her volley ball games and track meets. This time around I want to be able to do those things. If we have to go with out that is fine by me...kids are more important no matter how much they drive us crazy right?

So awesome!
ReplyDelete*hug*
awe congrats, oxoxooxoxox so awesome!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much you guys...It sure seemed like a long 4 yrs though...
ReplyDelete