BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

A little more Mary Kay



Ok so I stayed kinda basic again today but I really like this look....Simple can be boring sometimes but sometimes it is elegant too...

Eyes:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Lid Mary Kay Lemongrass
Crease Make Up For Ever #92 which is a very vivid matte purple
on top of the #92 I use Mary Kay Amber Blaze
Highlight Silky Caramel
Lined top lash line with Stila black eyeliner
lower lash line outer I used Make Up For Ever in #92
inner lash line Mary Kay Amber Blaze
Mary Kay Ultimate Mascara

Face:
Mac studio fix powder foundation
Mary Kay concealer
Pink Petals blush (Mary Kay)
Mary Kay Desert Sun bronzing powder

Lips:
Mary Kay Tinted Lip Balm in Blush

I loved the Amber Blaze over the purple...Made a very unique look and I really loved it. I will say that Make Up For Ever to me is not worth the money. It is a nice product but not to die for like I have read about. I had a high expectation and ended up not being so excited. It also doesn't seem to work so well with primer so you have to nix it...That is just my opinion.

I also had my second free facial on the weekend. Man it is great. I had a few pimples and they zapped them with a laser. It kills bacteria and helps them to go away faster. It really does work. I think I need a zapper!!!!

So then today I ended up going back to the spa to purchase the Clarisonic brush. I so love this brush. Very pricey but it feels amazing on the skin. It has to charge for a whole 24 hours so I won't be using it too soon...So what has everyone else been loving for products skincare or makeup?

2 comments:

  1. Wow the Amber Blaze over the purple is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Phyrra, thanks..I don't know what made me try it. I just knew that I wanted to use the purple in the look. It made a unique color didn't it?

    ReplyDelete