Today I got out my traditional shadows to play around with. I haven't used some of these colors in quite a while. It is fun to get out the items you haven't used in awhile and find out how much you really do love them. I used Mac, Stila and Smashbox shadows today. The look is as follows..
Eyes:
Primer
Lid Mac Chrome Yellow
Crease Stila Terracotta duo the red color
above that the brown color of the duo
highlight is Smashbox Mirror Image which is a beige yellow color
I took the Terracotta duo up to the outer part of the brow bone and blended everything together
lined upper lash line with Stila black liner and smudged it
Bottom lash line is the red on the outer and the brown inner from Stila
Flirt Black Wink Mascara
Face:
Bare Minerals foundation
Bare Minerals Bisque
Mac On A Mission cheeks
Color Science Mineral Sunscreen
Lips:
Mac Fresh Brew lipstick from the Hello Kitty Line
Estee Lauder Tender Lip Balm in Tender Berry
The eye colors look really different together. I really like this look. The Stila duo came out for the Holidays at Sephora so I snagged it. It really has great pigment power and so silky. Stila is also a very great traditional brand that I used to be totally committed too. I am discovering that I love all products and just can't stick to one. There is so many great cosmetics out there to try. Even if it is one thing I just have to say that I have tried it. It is great fun to see how you look one day to the next...Don't you think?

Chrome yellow is gorgeos on you! You make it look awesome.
ReplyDeleteThanks so much Phyrra...I love yellows as you know this one is a pretty neat shade of yellow also..
ReplyDeleteTotally awesome! The term "Tutti Frutti" comes to mind ;)
ReplyDelete