BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Monday, June 8, 2009

Simple but elegant



I can't believe this but I didn't really know what to use today...My heart isn't set on anything.  Maybe that means I need something new?  What do you think?  So anyway I had to use something nice but nothing spectacular and I actually like this look.

Eyes

Madminerals primer
entire eye Urban Decay Cherry
crease Aromaleigh bette noire in Mireille
in the highlight area I used some Aromaleigh Flaxen to blend things out.  It is a nice neutral matte shade and I love to use that to blend colors out.
Stila black liner top and bottom lashline
Flirt Black Wink Mascara

Face

Smashbox Primer
Revlon Colorstay foundation
Revlon Honey Bunch cheek color
Colorscience mineral sunscreen

Lips

Mac Creemsheen Petite Indulgence lip glass

I really like the combination.  Urban Decay has some great shades but you have to be careful of the glitter that gets everywhere.  I ordered two Urban Decay colors from allcosmeticswholesale.com for 7.99 and 5.99.  Some more neutral.  For the price you can't beat it.  
Mac also has a new line coming out on Thurs. called Naked Honey.  Looks like some nice product in that line.  I heard the best product to invest in is the lip balm.  Everything in the line is a neutral color.  Looks pretty though.  Hopefully I am going to get to our big Sephora and actual Mac Store in Oakbrook sometime soon.  It is more than an hour away but I really want to try Make Up For Ever and only the actually Sephora Stores carry it.  We have little Sephoras inside our JcPenney stores and they don't carry it.  I know a lot of people love and rave about Make Up For Ever so I would like to test it.  It is pretty pricey though.  So we will see.  What collections are you interested in at the moment?  Has anyone tried MUFE?

6 comments:

  1. Oh, your lids look like shiny pearls, beautiful!! You did a great job with the blending.
    Well, we make up junkies always *need* something new, don't we..? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thanks so much Vanessa....Yes we junkies do need something new I think all of the time....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the purple :)
    Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the lavender, it's perfection!
    and smashbox is my ultimate favorite :]
    -kendall





    check out our blog, subscribe if you wanna?
    www.fanseapants.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much Kendall. I love Smashbox too..I need more of it...

    ReplyDelete