I haven't been blogging much of late. I have been taking advantage of the hot weather so we have been outside. It has been around 95 for about 5 days and here in Illinois that is really hot. We have no pool. I live in a community where we can't have them but we can have small kiddie pools as long as they are emptied and stored by 8:00 at night. The 9.00 pool has been a blessing. Much cheaper than the public pool or water park and Jules just loves it. So that is what we have been doing. On to my look for the day. I acquired another hello kitty quad thru a sale on Makeupgeek.com. Good price and I really like this one. This one is Mac's Hello Kitty Lucky Tom Palette. The colors are Creme Royal, Paradisco, Stylin and Lucky Tom. I like this quad better than the Too Dolly quad. So here is how I used them. I used all 4 today...
Eyes:
Primer
Inner corner of lid Creme Royal
1/3 of lid Paradisco
Crease Stylin
Highlight Creme Royal
Outer vee into crease Lucky Tom
Lined top and bottom lash lines with Pencilmein eyeliner in boysenberry and smudged it out
Flirt Black Wink mascara
Face:
Mac studiofix + foundation powder
Cheeks Mac On a Mission
Lips:
Smashbox O Gloss
I thought I would love this quad from the moment I saw it and I was right on the money. I feel it goes well with my coloring.
I am really loving the PencilMein eyeliners that I read about on KraseyBeautiful. I purchased two of them and they are fantasic. I was in the heat and they never sweat off and they are so easy to work with. For more info on these liners head on over to www.pencilmeincosmetics to see all the colors. They run 6.99 a piece. Thanks for looking and have a great day!!!

That's a really pretty look, and a very cute quad!
ReplyDeleteHi Phyrra and thanks so much. I wasn't sure if I would like it or not but I ended up loving it....I am going to have to surrender my purchasing for a while. I have gotten out of control....can you believe it?
ReplyDeleteKrista you look soooo pretty here.
ReplyDeleteThanks Robyn I really fell in love with this palette. I wasn't sure how great the colors were going to be but to my surprise they turned out to be great!!!!
ReplyDelete