BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Favorite So Far




As the title says Favorite so Far this is my favorite look.  I really love this.  I think it is the combination of getting my skin on track which I am very happy with and these shadows today make a perfect combo.  Here is what I used.

Aromaleigh 14k  bright high sparkle gold
Glamour Doll Shamrock Vivid green
Aromaleigh Hemlock brown with green undertones
Aromaleigh Flaxen matte gold cream  I tend to use this color always.

Eyes:
Mad Minerals Primer
lid 14k
Crease Shamrock
above crease Hemlock
highlight Flaxen
lined top lash line with Stila eyeliner
bottom lash line with Hemlock and under Hemlock I used Flaxen
Flirt Black Wink mascara

Face:
Bare Minerals foundation
Bare Minerals Bisque
Mac On A Mission Blush
ColorScience mineral Sunscreen

Lips:
YSL Rouge Pur lipstick in #22 pink

Dermaquest skin care products.

I am proud of myself today.  I think I am getting better with the blending.  I have been using to crease colors.  I like to use a matte to blend things out so I need to purchase some more matte shadows.  I like the way the mattes finish the look.

I really love Shamrock from Glamour Doll.  Very nice color pay off and easy to blend.  I can't wait to try the rest.  I am impressed with this line and I am glad I placed an order from them.
What do you think of this look?  Do you like it as much as I do or am I just seeing things? Have you checked out Aromaleigh and Glamour Doll?  What are you waiting for?

3 comments:

  1. Looks gorgeous!
    I knew you'd love Shamrock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's one of my favorites too. I love the way you paired all of these colors together. And your hair looks very cute pulled back off your face.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Robyn. I don't know why but this just turned out so well. I am sure you just know too when certain colors work together. I just got lucky but I really love these colors together...I had house work to do and I can't see when my hair is hanging in my face..drives me crazy...

    ReplyDelete