BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Monday, June 15, 2009

Yesterday's Look



Yesterday I really wanted to use Aromaleigh's Estranged.  Such a neat color.  I wanted to combine different brands with different textures to see how it would blend and I have to say blending was a snap.

Eyes:

Primer
Lid Aromaleigh Estranged
Crease purple color from the Smashbox trio Mirror Image
Outer vee into outer crease Mac Club
Highlight Make Up For Ever #3
Stila black liner on top lash line
Mac Club to line lower lash line
Flirt Black Wink mascara

Face:

Aromaleigh Glissade Foundation
Aromaleigh Concealer
Mac On A Mission Blush
ColorScience Mineral Sunscreen

Lips:
Beaute gloss Skintrade

I really liked this look.  It lasted nicely all day long without creasing.  I love the Estranged with purple.  Those two colors just blended nicely together and created a great look.  Not over the top but with just enough of a more powerful look.  I was so happy....

I did pick up a couple of products from the Mac Naked Honey collection so I will be using those this week I hope.  Til then I hope everyone is having a great time creating looks!!!

2 comments:

  1. Estranged looks great on you! I'm so bummed I can't wear this colors. No matter what, it just clashes with my coloring. I like how you paired it with the warm purple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Robyn! I think estranged would look good on you. Have you tried to maybe line under the lower lash line or just put it into the inner corners of your eye just so you can use it? I can't imagine anything looking out of sorts on you!!

    ReplyDelete