Happy Friday to all. I hope everyone had a halfway decent week. It has been a little blah because it has been hot, raining and storms so we stuck in the house. So I have been doing a lot of reading which I don't mind....So I knew today I wanted to use green. Wasn't sure what or how I was going to do this but as I was applying my green the doorbell rang and in came my Mac friends and family order. So I used those colors today. So here is my look for today!!!
Eyes:
Primer
Lid Lime Crime Lime Criminal
crease and outer vee is Mac Beauty Mark
right above that is Mac Dear Cupcake
Highlight is Mac Bisque
Lined upper and lower lashline with Urban Decay Electric eyeliner. I put lime criminal over that on the bottom lashline.
Flirt Black Wink Mascara
Face:
I went to grab Aromaleigh but grabbed Bare Minerals instead so I was upset but I had to use the Bare Minerals foundation
Bare Minerals Bisque
Mary Kay Pink Petals Blush
ColorScience mineral Sunscreen
Lips:
Smashbox O-Gloss. It is a clear gloss that adjusts to your lip color
I really love the intensity of Lime Criminal. It came off really vivid today. I just felt like a punch of color on the lid today and then less intensity for the rest of the lid. I really love all of these colors. I believe Lime Crime is having a sale on her makeup til July. They are really great. I only have two at the moment but eventually would like more.
Is anyone loving Green like me?

Happy Friday, Krista! You look great. I love the contrasting liner.
ReplyDelete