BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

More to play with soon



I hope everyone is having a great day.  I seem to be staying so busy my head hurts between dance recitals and signing the older one up for college classes.  Sometime being a human is hard work but I know there is a lot of joy in it too.
Yesterday I got my long awaited Glamour Doll shadows.  They are samples but I got them in the jars instead of the baggies.  Very cute packaging.  Nice bright colors.
Shamrock  A vibrant Green
Electric Lemonade  A very vivid Yellow
Disco White  White with Aqua Glitter
Glam Girl   True Bright Purple
I really like that the name of the product is on the lid so you don't have to flip the product over to see the name.  Really a nice touch.  I will try to test these out tomorrow.

I also got a lovely Smashbox shadow trio called Mirror Image (Green Gray, Fleshtone, Butter all shimmers).   The Green Gray color looks purple to me but oh well. Very lovely colors.  Sort of neutral  but just lovely on.  I am really loving Smashbox lately.  They really have some great items and the prices are not too bad either.

I have been having a great time using all these different products.  It is just so much fun to make your self feel pretty or sexy or an alter ego.  Makeup is a must in my life.  It seems to help keep me positive and it is my passion no matter how much you use it is still a joy.  How about any of you.  How does makeup make you feel? 

2 comments:

  1. Yay!
    I know you'll love Shamrock!
    Makeup makes me feel sexy, flirty, cute, happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Phyrra....I can't wait to try Shamrock. It looks like an awesome green..Makeup is a great thing to enjoy and I know you enjoy it and are awesome at it...

    ReplyDelete