BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Brights!!!!



Hello everyone...I hope today is going good for all. It is nasty rainy and stormy in Illinois today and we have finally gotten hot, but better than they yucky cold and snow. I really hate snow....I know my looks have been on the subtle side so today I did something on the brighter side. I hope you like it!!!!

Eyes:
Primer
Lid Glamour doll in Electric Lemonade
Over the Electric Lemonade I applied About Face Monsters Mean Nothing (The She Space retired color from the Story People line....
Inner Crease is About Face Peggy Pushed Polly
Outer Crease is Dreamworld Minerals Never Night
Above the crease is Make Up For Ever No 3 which is an off white matte
Brow bone to highlight is About Face Kiss of Reality
Lined upper lashline with Stila Black eyeliner
Bottom lash line with Electric Lemonade
Flirt Black Wink Mascara

Face:
Aromaleigh Glissade Foundation
Aromaleigh Concealer
Mary Kay blush in Pink Petals
ColorScience mineral sunscreen

Lips
Face Front Lip Blush in Gossip
Smashbox O Gloss applied over that

I really love the yellow. Layering the two yellows made the coolest color. I tried it out on my hand last night and loved it so I went with it today. Do you use yellow and if so what is your favorite yellow? Glamour Doll Electric Lemonade is a fantastic yellow. It is very eclectic and it will become my staple for yellow.

My hair is wet in this photo so it looks kinda wild....

1 comment: