Ok....this is usually how I dress to go help my friend out at her boutique. Need to look presentable when customers or friends stop by. I am wearing some items from her shop. The belt buckle and the tank are from her shop and the leather bracelet and one charm bracelet. The other bracelet is my tiffany bracelet which I am in love with. It is chilly today so I put on a shrug that I had purchased at Maurice's back in the fall. Jeans I got down south at a country western shop called Mckinneys. Oh man do they have the stuff. Tons of cowboy boots, clothes and saddles. I want a saddle just to display in the house. The smell of leather is awesome....My shoes of course or Fergie..She does killer shoes...Makeup was Lorac which I don't care for too much and lips Atomic orange from Kiss My Sass.... So anyway this is how I normally look when I need to hang out at the store....Thanks for being interested in my clothing...I need to do some more shopping.....Oh and I actually twisted my bangs back today...Oh hooray for a new look!!
Thursday, April 28, 2011
Another outfit of the day!
Ok....this is usually how I dress to go help my friend out at her boutique. Need to look presentable when customers or friends stop by. I am wearing some items from her shop. The belt buckle and the tank are from her shop and the leather bracelet and one charm bracelet. The other bracelet is my tiffany bracelet which I am in love with. It is chilly today so I put on a shrug that I had purchased at Maurice's back in the fall. Jeans I got down south at a country western shop called Mckinneys. Oh man do they have the stuff. Tons of cowboy boots, clothes and saddles. I want a saddle just to display in the house. The smell of leather is awesome....My shoes of course or Fergie..She does killer shoes...Makeup was Lorac which I don't care for too much and lips Atomic orange from Kiss My Sass.... So anyway this is how I normally look when I need to hang out at the store....Thanks for being interested in my clothing...I need to do some more shopping.....Oh and I actually twisted my bangs back today...Oh hooray for a new look!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Loving the SW jeans and your shoes. Great outfit! And may I say, your workout plans have made for a very nice back view. :) Loving the OOTD and the new hairstyle.
ReplyDeleteThanks Katrina. Been working hard and trying out the clean eating. It isn't too hard and I am getting used to eating good food.
ReplyDeleteAwesome! Sorry I've taken so long to get to your blog. Really truly you look fabulous. I love those jeans.
ReplyDelete