While out yesterday I stopped into Sephora really to pick up a new mascara. Obviously I looked around and saw some great items out there. I ended up with the Tarina Tarantino palette. At first I didn't see it. The cover was closed. I made another round thru the store and stopped and looked again and then opened it and said Yes this is what I want. Lovely pretty colors. Soft and elegant. Had to have it. Also, I ended up picking up MUFE Smoky Lash mascara. Like it very much. The palette was 35 or 38 and the mascara was 24. Man they really want me to try out the Temptu. I have heard about it but I don't think I would want to spend that kind of money on a machine like that. Maybe I will try it but I know I won't buy one. So, anyway, here is my look for the day...Hope you like....
Eyes
Too Faced Lock Down in Jailbait
Lid Poppycock blended into crease and darkened at outer lid
Crease Hollyhock
Outer crease and vee Deep Dahilia
Went back over crease with Hollyhock to blend
Highlight Tiny Pansie
Inner eye Taurella
Upper lashline UD Ransom
Lower outer Deep Dahlia and inner Taurella
Mascara MUFE smoky lash
Face
Loreal Primer
Benefit You Rebel tinted moisturizer
Benefit Get Even powder
ELF concealer under eyes
Cheeks
Mac Pearlmatte face powder
Lips
Mac Style Minx gloss from the Heatherette collection
Really made my face brighter today. Really liked this look..What have you tried as of late? Anything new from any lines?
Eyes
Too Faced Lock Down in Jailbait
Lid Poppycock blended into crease and darkened at outer lid
Crease Hollyhock
Outer crease and vee Deep Dahilia
Went back over crease with Hollyhock to blend
Highlight Tiny Pansie
Inner eye Taurella
Upper lashline UD Ransom
Lower outer Deep Dahlia and inner Taurella
Mascara MUFE smoky lash
Face
Loreal Primer
Benefit You Rebel tinted moisturizer
Benefit Get Even powder
ELF concealer under eyes
Cheeks
Mac Pearlmatte face powder
Lips
Mac Style Minx gloss from the Heatherette collection
Really made my face brighter today. Really liked this look..What have you tried as of late? Anything new from any lines?

I think I fixed it I hope...
ReplyDelete