Yesterday my husband went to the outlet mall and he always stops in the makeup store for me. He goes thru the limited edition stuff for me so I leave it up to him and he picked out Give Me Liberty of London eyeshadow and a lip set from the Tartan collection which is pink and I love it...Here is how I used everything today..
Eyes
Benefit Stay don't stray primer
Detrivore primer
inner half of lid Mac Give Me Liberty of London..matte shadow
Outer half Mac Creme De Violet Frost
Crease Hi Fi Things that cannot speak
Over that Fyrinnae Sennyo
Highlight Mac Pollinator Frost
Under brow Fyrinnae Nijiro and down to tear duct
blended like heck....
The Fyrinnae you have to pat so you don't blend the color away..
upper lash line Loreal Hip black cream liner
bottom lash line Detrivore primer outer half Things that cannot speak, middle Sennyo, inner Pollinator
Water lline Wet n Wild white liner
YSL Burgundy Mascara
Face
Mac Studiofix powder foundation
ELF concealer
Mac skinfinish on cheeks in Pink Porcelain
Cheeks
Mac Peachykeen
Finishing powder that is blue to set face
Lips
Burt's Bees chapstick
Mac In Synch lip liner all over lips
Mac Mellow Mood lipstick
Mac Dazzleglass in Baby Sparks
Whew...that does it....I feel the color choices turned out rather lovely...I checked on Fyrinnae's website about that face primer and it isn't available. Did they stop making it...Any other recs? Does anyone else have these Mac colors?
Eyes
Benefit Stay don't stray primer
Detrivore primer
inner half of lid Mac Give Me Liberty of London..matte shadow
Outer half Mac Creme De Violet Frost
Crease Hi Fi Things that cannot speak
Over that Fyrinnae Sennyo
Highlight Mac Pollinator Frost
Under brow Fyrinnae Nijiro and down to tear duct
blended like heck....
The Fyrinnae you have to pat so you don't blend the color away..
upper lash line Loreal Hip black cream liner
bottom lash line Detrivore primer outer half Things that cannot speak, middle Sennyo, inner Pollinator
Water lline Wet n Wild white liner
YSL Burgundy Mascara
Face
Mac Studiofix powder foundation
ELF concealer
Mac skinfinish on cheeks in Pink Porcelain
Cheeks
Mac Peachykeen
Finishing powder that is blue to set face
Lips
Burt's Bees chapstick
Mac In Synch lip liner all over lips
Mac Mellow Mood lipstick
Mac Dazzleglass in Baby Sparks
Whew...that does it....I feel the color choices turned out rather lovely...I checked on Fyrinnae's website about that face primer and it isn't available. Did they stop making it...Any other recs? Does anyone else have these Mac colors?

Lovely! I really like the colors you used :)
ReplyDeleteReally pretty! Wow, a husband that stops and buys makeup for you? **falls over in shock**
ReplyDeleteThanks Nea,I used the new things and dug around in my stuff and found colors I hadn't used in a really long time...
ReplyDeleteThanks Cindy! Yes, he actually does it for me quite often...He has the salesperson take stuff out of boxes and asks question and the whole works...He actually doesn't mind...