A little bug got in my ear this morning when I heard MUFE. I only have two colors from the line and sometimes they are hard to work with being they are matte shades. So, I decided to get out my Purple MUFE shade and put in a look. I was wanting to do purple today so this worked out pretty well. Actually, I was impressed with how this shade worked today. Very happy. Here is what I used:
Eyes
Too Faced Lock Down in Jailbait
Kiss My Sass in Pinky Swear on lid
MUFE No 92 in crease
Outer lid and crease Volta from Lost in Makeupland
Back over crease with No 92
Blended with Aromaleigh tutu
Used Victorias Secret Hyper Gloss Eye Shimmer in Night Lights under brow bone to corner of eye
Loreal cream liner in black to line upper lash line
Lower lash line I used Hi Fi Shadow Fix and the applied MUFE 92 on outer bottom lash line to middle and then finished with Tutu
Mascara YSL Burgundy
Face
Loreal Face Primer
Benefit You Rebel tinted moisturizer
Mac Get away bronze blush
Benefit Get Even powder dusted all over face lightly
Dustly lightly Lost in Makeupland Highlighter in English Rose focusing on cheeks and around eye area
Lips
Burts Bees chapstick
Mac lipstick in Quite Cute
Too Faced Sparkler Glamour Gloss in Violet Vapor
Wish I could capture the look irl...everything always looks so much better....
The purple people eater had just come to mind because when I first did my hair purple someone I knew told me they were a purple people eater....I hadn't heard that in forever...just popped in my head....
Eyes
Too Faced Lock Down in Jailbait
Kiss My Sass in Pinky Swear on lid
MUFE No 92 in crease
Outer lid and crease Volta from Lost in Makeupland
Back over crease with No 92
Blended with Aromaleigh tutu
Used Victorias Secret Hyper Gloss Eye Shimmer in Night Lights under brow bone to corner of eye
Loreal cream liner in black to line upper lash line
Lower lash line I used Hi Fi Shadow Fix and the applied MUFE 92 on outer bottom lash line to middle and then finished with Tutu
Mascara YSL Burgundy
Face
Loreal Face Primer
Benefit You Rebel tinted moisturizer
Mac Get away bronze blush
Benefit Get Even powder dusted all over face lightly
Dustly lightly Lost in Makeupland Highlighter in English Rose focusing on cheeks and around eye area
Lips
Burts Bees chapstick
Mac lipstick in Quite Cute
Too Faced Sparkler Glamour Gloss in Violet Vapor
Wish I could capture the look irl...everything always looks so much better....
The purple people eater had just come to mind because when I first did my hair purple someone I knew told me they were a purple people eater....I hadn't heard that in forever...just popped in my head....

Love the crease color! What a great purple look! Purple really brings out your brown eyes!
ReplyDeleteThanks Peach...I should of tried a dark purple lip but I didn't want to over do it with the dark eyes....
ReplyDelete