BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Tokyomilk

Just a little blurb on a few products I picked up at my friend's boutique where I help out.  She just got this line in and yes I have heard of it and seen it in Allure magazine I do believe.  So trendy and edgy.  Scents that are so unique.  I really really love it.  She got the skull cosmetic bags in for me because I am skull crazy...So,,I picked up the cosmetic bag which is floral with of course a skull in the middle..Lip Balm which is Sweet Cream cute little jar and the scent is something I would love to eat.  My favorite is the perfume...Oh man all the scents are good but this one was it for me....It is called Let Them Eat Cake.  Sugar Cane, Coconut milk, Vanilla Orchid, White Musk...oh man it is amazing...combination of these scents is just so delectable to me.  Love this line of products and I am sure I will be purchasing more.

The cosmetic bag 14.50 Dead Sexy is the name of the bag
The lip balm 10.00 for .22 oz
The perfume 28.00 for 1 oz
A Link to the website also http://www.nanettesboutique.com/#!




No comments:

Post a Comment