Happy happy Monday!! I hope everyone had a great weekend. We sure did. The weather couldn't of been better...My kind..Hot!! Loved it. Not sure if you all know but I am a music nut..Loved it since I was a kid and it has just grown immensly..Right now I am in a mix of dance/trance, indie, electronica...love dance music. Who wants to go clubbin with me..Sounds fun right? I have been reading Nylon Magazine. Oh man I am in love. Everything about it. Music has been a big thing in the magazine for me and I have heard some great bands that have been written in the mag. So, I want to share what I am loving at this time. Let me know what you think.....
Adele....Set Fire To The Rain
Kyla La Grange....Walk Through Walls
Jennifer Lopez-PitBull..On The Floor
Adele....Set Fire To The Rain
Kyla La Grange....Walk Through Walls
Jennifer Lopez-PitBull..On The Floor

I know all the "Kidz Bop" versions but not the original artists!
ReplyDeleteYou are too funny Cindy...
ReplyDelete