Yesterday while I was in Target I decided to scan the makeup aisle. Well, I came across the ELF products and decided to pick up a few things. For 4.99 I got this brights collection with 32 colors...Colors I myself would use quite a bit since I am a bright girl. My complaint is that the packaging is crap or I am just a moron. I can not get this palette open for anything. My husband has to do it. Such a pain. Obviously there are no color names so I will just tell you what I used....
Eyes
Benefit stay don't stray primer
Detrivore primer
On lid Bright green in the second row and the dark green right next to it on the outer lid
Crease Gold Glittery color right next to the dark green
I went over the lid with a pale gold color that is the first color on the top row
Highlighted with gold 5th color in top row
Lined upper lash line with Elf Midnight cream eyeliner with a bent liner brush from Elf
Water line UD Gunmetal
Bottom lashline primer the gold glittery color and some of the light green
YSL Burgundy mascara
Face
Benefit You Rebel tinted moisturizer
Benefit Get Even Powder
Elf concealer in beige
Cheeks Lorac blush in hot and spice
Lips
Revlon colorstay mineral lipglaze in Perrenial Pink
After all day the shadows stayed pretty darn nice. Surprising for a drugstore brand. No creasing either. The lipcolor seems to last quite a while to but it does stink. So, all and all money worth spending. I am happy with these items. Anyone else tried any ELF recently?
Eyes
Benefit stay don't stray primer
Detrivore primer
On lid Bright green in the second row and the dark green right next to it on the outer lid
Crease Gold Glittery color right next to the dark green
I went over the lid with a pale gold color that is the first color on the top row
Highlighted with gold 5th color in top row
Lined upper lash line with Elf Midnight cream eyeliner with a bent liner brush from Elf
Water line UD Gunmetal
Bottom lashline primer the gold glittery color and some of the light green
YSL Burgundy mascara
Face
Benefit You Rebel tinted moisturizer
Benefit Get Even Powder
Elf concealer in beige
Cheeks Lorac blush in hot and spice
Lips
Revlon colorstay mineral lipglaze in Perrenial Pink
After all day the shadows stayed pretty darn nice. Surprising for a drugstore brand. No creasing either. The lipcolor seems to last quite a while to but it does stink. So, all and all money worth spending. I am happy with these items. Anyone else tried any ELF recently?

Love the look you did with this. I bet you could do some fun smokey eyes with this palette! I haven't tried any ELF products in a long time. I was just never too impressed with the stuff I did try :(
ReplyDelete