Yesterday a couple of packages came that I was waiting for and my youngest daughter was excited because I ordered Pokeman colors...whoohoo...She loves Pokeman..Also, I got some things from Kiss My Sass. I so wanted to try out some lip products and I love everything I got...Today wasn't a great day to play but I came up with something nice...The look is as follows...
Eyes
Benefit Stay Don't Stray primer
Detrivor primer
Lid Shiro Shaymin
Crease Shiro Budew
Outer crease Meow Area 51
Highlight with Mac Give Me Liberty of London
Highlighted over that with Shiro Din's Fire (awesome color)
Lined upper lashline with Loreal Hip cream liner....holy hell did I get it all over my hands. no clue how
Lower lashline Detrivor primer and then outer Kiss My Sass Pixie Once in a Blue Moon, inner corner Shaymin
YSL Burgundy mascara
Face
Loreal Magic Perfecting Base....Love this product
Mac Studio Fix powder foundation
Elf concealer
Kiss My Sass blush in Wineberry....pretty
Benefit Get Even powder
Lips
Burts Bees balm
Kiss My Sass lipgloss in Atomic Tangerine (smells heavenly I could eat the tube)
I love everything...The orange lips are the bomb...I wish I could get an even application with every lip product I use. I might have to try a lip primer.
The Pixie Dust is amazing. It stayed all day just as pretty as I put it on.
The face primer worked really well. I had finally broke down and bought it and I do like it...So anybody else like orange lips? Pretty for this time of year...I will be ordering more products from both companies. Would like to try an intense look with the Pokeman colors...Will see if I have time tomorrow...Love to you all.....
I also busted out the summer shoes today...I am tired of socks and like my purple toes....
Eyes
Benefit Stay Don't Stray primer
Detrivor primer
Lid Shiro Shaymin
Crease Shiro Budew
Outer crease Meow Area 51
Highlight with Mac Give Me Liberty of London
Highlighted over that with Shiro Din's Fire (awesome color)
Lined upper lashline with Loreal Hip cream liner....holy hell did I get it all over my hands. no clue how
Lower lashline Detrivor primer and then outer Kiss My Sass Pixie Once in a Blue Moon, inner corner Shaymin
YSL Burgundy mascara
Face
Loreal Magic Perfecting Base....Love this product
Mac Studio Fix powder foundation
Elf concealer
Kiss My Sass blush in Wineberry....pretty
Benefit Get Even powder
Lips
Burts Bees balm
Kiss My Sass lipgloss in Atomic Tangerine (smells heavenly I could eat the tube)
I love everything...The orange lips are the bomb...I wish I could get an even application with every lip product I use. I might have to try a lip primer.
The Pixie Dust is amazing. It stayed all day just as pretty as I put it on.
The face primer worked really well. I had finally broke down and bought it and I do like it...So anybody else like orange lips? Pretty for this time of year...I will be ordering more products from both companies. Would like to try an intense look with the Pokeman colors...Will see if I have time tomorrow...Love to you all.....
I also busted out the summer shoes today...I am tired of socks and like my purple toes....

Love the look! You can definitely pull off the orange lips! Orange lips are very in right now, I'm just not sure if I could pull it off very well! Cute shoes and toes!
ReplyDeletepretty colors!
ReplyDeleteAtomic Tangerine looks GREAT on you!
ReplyDeletePeach.....thanks..I love the orange lip. The scent is to die for...My shoes I love to..I am getting a tad addicted to shoes...Bright colors are so in this season which is fun for us color nuts...You could so pull off orange...
ReplyDeleteMarcey..Thanks very much
Elizabeth...Thanks I love love the orange. May have to get a big size...