BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Coral and Red...

Today on Twitter I saw a youtube video tweeted by Grey with this catwalk look.  So I got the color concept from that.  Of course I only did the eyes and I didn't do lashes because I didn't feel up to messing with them today...Also I am going to try and do a post on my Mac stash.  Someone wanted to see it so I am going to try and work on it...Here is the colors I used for this look...

Eyes
Detrivore primer on whole eye
Nyx Jumbo pencil in Cherry blended up into crease
On lid Medusa's Coral Reef eye dust blended into crease
Really blended the color out...I also used a MUFE matte neutral shade to help blend out the upper lid
Loreal Hip cream liner in black on top lash line
Bottom lash line used Mac New Fixation
Next took Mac Cloudburst from the Heatherette collection...black with blue glitter and ran that along the outer half and winged it up to the upper lash line.  Went over that with the cream liner.
Applied YSL Burgundy mascara

Face
Benefit You Rebel tinted moisturizer
Benefit Get even powder
ELF concealer
Milani blush in Dolce Pink

Lips
Burts Bees chapstick
Mac Russian Red Lipglass

I am really loving the Milani blush...very pretty and easy to work with..Loreal cream liner is pretty good but it seems to crumble when you go to add another layer...don't like that much.  Overall a easy but intense look...Anyone else have some sort of intense look that they have done or are planning to do?




No comments:

Post a Comment