BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Friday, April 15, 2011

Nice look with only 3 shadows...

During my blog reading I was reading The Fancy Face's blog....She did an awesome look with just 3 colors for the eyes...So in for this one.  I did the colors as close as I could to hers.  It turned out so pretty..She did a coral lip I think and I did a more bright pink for a change.  Here is what I used...

Eyes
Detrivore Primer
Hi Fi Shadow Fix on lower lid
Inner corner of lid I used Beauty From The Earth Peacock
Lid Aromaleigh Elodi blended up to just past the crease blended
Aromaleigh Rosina to highlight and blend
Lined upper lash line and water line with Loreal Hip cream liner in black
Lower lash line Elodi and Rosina
YSL Burgundy mascara

Face
Loreal Primer
Benefit You Rebel tinted moisturizer
ELF concealer
Benefit Get Even finishing powder
Milani Baked Blush Dolce Pink

Lips
Burts Bees chapstick
Mac Girl About Town
Mac Baby Sparks Dazzleglass



Have a really great Friday night!!!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, this is beautiful. I love Fancy Face. She is just beyond beautiful and extremely talented. You did a great job here. I really like the eye and lip combo. You should do the bright lip more often. It's great with your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning look! Love the eyeshadow colors you used! And your lips look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katrina,,,,Thanks ..I know I love Fancy Face...Her style is awesome too....I am thinking about getting some more colorful lip shades...

    Peach ! Thanks....I don't normally use brights but maybe now I will..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, beautiful look. Love the colors and have to mention that your skin looks really nice. <3

    ReplyDelete